Saturday, January 18, 2014

North American Jobs - USA

In America, the one thing we have in common is definately the survival of the fittest.

how to create jobs  that make a living wage. can you create a product that every state can make? can school books be created in their own state? can manufacturing companies hire people to work from home and take taxes out of ur check? how much is your product worth?
 can your product be made and sold in every country?

 Last week I had the priviledge of getting an email from a White House representitive. The gist of it, is basically, my 12th  cousin - President Obama, is working to help create more middle class jobs. How can he possibly do that? I hope the no American left behind innitiative is working to get people back to work.

Today I seen a Time magazine cover "The $16 trillion dollar woman", put ur money where your mouth is!

Joining the "No American Left Behind" job innitiative, is a possitive move for our citizens and I'm extatic to be participating in it.

Please post ur comments and questions, as America is ours, and its up to us to make it better. - Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Who has on the job training certified by the board of education that can be college accredited?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I'm talking to myself, but 137 pages views, someones listening and just obviously isint sure on how to respond to my comments and questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://my.barackobama.com/page/signup/time-to-raise-the-minimum-wage?source=em14_20140129_x_x_ls_misc&utm_medium=email&utm_source=obama&utm_campaign=em14_20140129_x_x_ls_misc

    ReplyDelete